Re: Anyone using Oxygen XML Editor to generate WebHelp output from DITA content?

Radu Coravu

Hi Christina,

Thank you :)

On 4/24/21 13:19, stinakab via groups.io wrote:

Hi Radu,

You know ours already, but for the rest of the group: you're welcome to check out our latest public output layout on https://steinberg.help/nuendo/v11/en/index.html, made with Oxygen 23.0 and DITA OT 3.5.4, with accessibility in mind.
We have several layout versions of the webhelp output in our documents archive. The latest one is the one we are most proud of - for the moment. There are always new things to add.
We think the output gets better and better with every version. Thanks to the SyncRO Soft team.

Christina