Re: <term> element with @keyref attribute inserted within topic title, not visible in <toc> #XSLT

Nicholas Mucks

Hi Sharaubh,
Have you reviewed the topic title with a missing keyref in the stage1.xml file in the temp directory? It’s likely due to an empty value there. When we encounter that we’ll use the document() function on the @href to the topic and then apply-templates on the title element. We’ve also noticed that sometimes glossary references that start with that dita-ot processing instruction from preprocessing in the body of the element will do bad things, so you might want to review that as well.

Take care,
- Nick

Sent from mobile

On Apr 16, 2021, at 1:00 AM, Shaurabh via groups.io <shaurabh.prakash-ext@...> wrote:

Thanks Julio. Tried this approach, but didn't workout. Please suggest any other solution to try if possible.

Thanks,
Shaurabh