[ann][webinar] Working with DITA in Oxygen - Customizing the Editing Experience (April 14) #Oxygen
Our weekly live event series continues next Wednesday (April 14) with the “Working with DITA in Oxygen - Customizing the Editing Experience” webinar!
Under the guidance of Sorin Carbunaru (software developer at Syncro Soft), you will explore several ways of customizing the DITA editing experience according to your desires. This webinar will cover the customization of:
* Author actions - edit existing actions, remove actions or add new ones. Add actions to the main toolbar, the contextual menu, or the content completion window.
* The Author-mode rendering - tailor the visuals of the editing experience using CSS and add in-place actions directly in the Author page.
* Document validation - create new validation rules and provide quick fixes using Schematron.
* The content-completion assistant - automatically insert or reject elements, attributes, and values.
* New document templates - add prefixes or suffixes to the names of your new documents, customize the template icons, mark templates as popular.
This is a free event and you can register at http://www.oxygenxml.com/evs2021-6.html
Make sure to check the full list of our upcoming events: https://www.oxygenxml.com/events_programme.html
Oxygen XML Editor