Re: Group reltable Links by Topic Type #reltable

Radu Pisoi

Hi,

We have a project on GitHub where we contribute publishing templates samples based on the user requests.
Some of them includes XSLT extension points and can be used as starting points:
* Generation Date & Time - template containing XSLT extensions that add the generation date & time to the WebHelp Responsive footer.
* Bookmap Copyright Info - template containing XSLT extensions that can transfer meta information specified in the DITA map to the WebHelp Responsive footer.
* Logo Before Search Template - this is a sample publishing template that displays the Logo component before the search input. It uses an XSLT Extension File to customize the structure of the search component.
* Change Viewport Meta - this is a sample publishing template that uses an XSLT Extension File to customize the value of the viewport <meta>.

Also, please see the Developer Reference section from the WebHelp Responsive user guide. This section is designed for developers to provide advanced information about the Oxygen XML WebHelp Responsive plugin. The information in this section will help you to extend or customize the output and provide an overview of the plugin architecture.

Radu Pisoi
http://www.oxygenxml.com

On 3/25/2021 10:42 AM, schmidt.eduard@... wrote:

Good morning Radu (and everyone else, of course),

after researching the topic all morning I still don’t have the first clue how to implement your suggestion. Would you mind giving me some hints or pointing me to a resource for dummies that explains how one would go about overriding templates using XSLT extension points?
Thank you kindly.

Regards,
Ed