Re: What DITA tools require XSDs? DITA TC wants to know

Wayne Brissette

Kris:

I wrote some custom scripts in Ruby with Nokogiri and the only way I could get them to validate against a DTD was to use the XSDs, but I wouldn't say this is even remotely something anybody else would do. I think NXP while using Ruby for some of their custom DITA scripts ditched Nokogiri and went with another XML library.

-Wayne

Kristen James Eberlein wrote on 2021-03-31 07:06:

The DITA TC will only distribute DTDs and RNG for DITA 2.0, no XSDs.

I'm interested in compiling a list of DITA application that require XSDs; please help me out!

Note: This will NOT affect the DITA TC decision to not distribute XSDs.