DITA and static site generators

Michael McLoughlin

I was wondering if anyone is using DITA markdown output with a static site generator and what your experience is.

I've been playing with the MDITA flavor of LWDITA and outputting it to standard markdown. There exists markdown transforms to output to Gitbook/MdBook and even MKDocs. I've got content building nicely in Docsify too with the markdown_github output from the LwDITA plugin.

Is anyone automating DITA-OT builds to add markdown output to other static site generators like Jekyll, Hugo, Docusaurus, Gatsby etc.?
--
Michael McLoughlin
Senior Technical Writer