Re: too big bother

Aaron Mehl

Well I did look at the generic topic but started to feel like I was moving back into docbook a bit. For most of the topics that I use strict concept and task are fine, but maybe here is where I should be looking at generic. But in any case I still want to keep my topics short and sweet.
Aaron

On Saturday, March 13, 2021, 07:49:35 PM EST, Aaron Mehl via groups.io <mehlzaidy770@...> wrote:

Hi again could you show me one keydef and keyref and how you use it in the code?

Thanks,
Aaron

On Saturday, March 13, 2021, 07:47:34 PM EST, Aaron Mehl via groups.io <mehlzaidy770@...> wrote:

Thanks so much this is a great boiler plate for so many windows I encounter in the KMyMoney interface. I will copy it modified to my particular case. Coo dos for the insight.

Thanks so much,
Aaron

On Saturday, March 13, 2021, 06:54:21 PM EST, Chris Papademetrious <chrispitude@...> wrote:

Hi Chris, Aaron,

Same here - we found strict (content-restricting) concept/task/reference topics too limiting. Although from a writing perspective, most of our writers do try to write each topic in a concept-ish/task-ish/reference-ish way.