Re: Group reltable Links by Topic Type #reltable

Radu Pisoi

Hi,

I think you are using the WebHelp Responsive transformation. In this case, the title of related links section is Related information.

An option to change this behavior is to use the com.oxygenxml.webhelp.xsl.dita2webhelp XSLT extension point that allows you to overwrite the whc:webhelp_related_links template. This template is located in the ${DITA-OT-DIR}/plugins/com.oxygenxml.webhelp.responsive/xsl/template/topicComponentsExpander.xsl file and it is used to generate the related links section.

I have registered an entry in our internal issue tracker for a future version to add a parameter that allows you to preserve the default DITA-OT output.

Radu Pisoi
http://www.oxygenxml.com