From: main@dita-users.groups.io [mailto:main@dita-users.groups.io] On Behalf Of Nancy Roberts
Sent: zondag 28 februari 2021 19:52
To: main@dita-users.groups.io
Subject: ** SPAM scored: Med ** [dita-users] WebHelp on a shoestring? #dita-ot

Caution! External email. Do not open attachments or click links, unless this email comes from a known sender and you know the content is safe.

Hi again,

I'm looking into providing webhelp for a single client I freelance for. What's the cheapest way to get webhelp output? Oxygen Editor offers a $200 personal license, which is still a lot for a single client. I've found a freeware editor (Codex), and of course the OT itself is free. Is there a free webhelp plugin anywhere to the OT? I can't find one that looks viable.

Thanks!
Nancy

Worldline and Ingenico are registered trademarks and trade names owned by the Worldline Group. This e-mail and any documents attached are confidential and intended solely for the addressee. If you are not the intended recipient of this e-mail, you are not authorized to copy, disclose, use or retain it. Please notify the sender immediately and delete this e-mail (including any attachments) from your systems. As e-mails may be intercepted, amended or lost, they are not secure. Worldline and its subsidiaries therefore cannot accept liability for any errors in their content. Although the Worldline Group endeavours to maintain a virus-free network, we do not warrant that this e-mail is virus-free and do not accept liability for any damages or losses resulting from any transmitted virus if any. The risks are deemed to be accepted by anyone who communicates with Worldline or its subsidiaries by e-mail.