Re: WebHelp on a shoestring? #dita-ot #DITA-OT

Mark Giffin

Do you need webhelp features like full-text search? That's the hardest thing to do yourself. What about giving them plain HTML5 output

On 2/28/2021 10:52 AM, Nancy Roberts wrote:
Hi again,

I'm looking into providing webhelp for a single client I freelance for. What's the cheapest way to get webhelp output? Oxygen Editor offers a $200 personal license, which is still a lot for a single client. I've found a freeware editor (Codex), and of course the OT itself is free. Is there a free webhelp plugin anywhere to the OT? I can't find one that looks viable.

Thanks!
Nancy