Re: hide and seek

Jeff Hooker

I believe that if you create relationship table for the topic, it will end up in the "related links" section of a topic and will therefore be packaged with your help system, but won't appear in the TOC

On Tue, Feb 23, 2021 at 11:59 AM Aaron Mehl via groups.io <mehlzaidy770=yahoo.com@groups.io> wrote:
Hi all,
I have a document with a topic that I don't want displayed, but at the same time I want it available to users if need be.
This might be with a link or maybe outside the flow of the entire document.
But since it isn't an essential part of the document, I don't want it included in the web output.

I have for example a topic which contains subtopics called editing Accounts. My document is about creating accounts but if they made a mistake they need to find editing accounts.

Now for my question:
How do I hide editing accounts in my Dita map? Now it is included in my map as a subtopic to creating accounts, and disturbing the flow of the document.
Where should I put it in my dita map, if at all?
Is there a way to leave it in-place, and somehow just hide it?

Thanks,
Aaron