Multiple links to same topic #PDF #linking

mganir@...

I have a long topic with more than one xref to a reference topic in the same project. When I transform to PDF, the first link to the reference topic works, but the second one does not. The text for the link is displayed (See Reference topic), but the link is broken. I have tried this with other files and other links, and an xref that is used more than once in a single topic is always broken on the second or third instance. When I output to webhelp, all the links work.

Does anyone know what the issue might be in the PDF transform?

Thanks,
Marisa