Re: Help with filtering in com.elovirta.ooxml #conditional-processing

Jonathan Hanna

Well, I decided to have some fun this afternoon by furthering my knowledge about how ditaval flags work during processing. I think I now have a better solution than what I proposed earlier. Instead of using the XSLT template I provided in the previous message, try the following:

  <xsl:template match="*[ditaval-startprop/prop[@backcolor]]" mode="inline-style">
    <xsl:param name="backcolor" select="ditaval-startprop/prop/@backcolor"/>
    <w:highlight w:val="{$backcolor}"/>
  </xsl:template>

Again, my XSLT knowledge isn't the best, so there's probably a better way to do this. However, from my brief testing, this seems to work pretty well! I tested this with three different colors (red, green, and blue) and each color appeared in Word as specified in the ditaval file.

Best Regards,
Jonathan