Re: keep with

There are various properties in the CSS which control the page breaks if you are using CSS to produce PDF:

https://www.oxygenxml.com/doc/versions/23.0/ug-editor/topics/dcpp_page_breaking.html#dcpp_how_to_avoid_page_breaks_in_lists_and_tables

and combined with that Nick said, with the possibility to use a custom outputclass attribute either on the image or on its parent step you may be able to achieve what you want.

On 2/7/21 18:15, Nicholas Mucks via groups.io wrote:
Hi Aaron,
You’ll probably want an outputclass. We do something similar with tables in PDF. The outputclass will also become a class attribute value in the CSS if you’re relying on the HTML5 plugin as your base for customizations.

For example, if a writer sets outputclass=keep-together on their table then we add keep-together.within-page to the table in the XSL-FO attributes. (It’s just a choose statement in the attribute declaration.) This then forces the table to render within one PDF page.

Take care,
- Nick

Sent from mobile

On Feb 6, 2021, at 9:58 PM, Aaron Mehl via groups.io <mehlzaidy770@...> wrote:

Hi all,
Is there a way within Dita to force an image to stay with the previous or next steps in a task?
I googled and saw ways to do this with xslt, but I was wondering if there is an attribute within Dita, or can I achieve the same thing with css.
I am using Oxygen.
Thanks,
Aaron