Re: keep with

Nicholas Mucks

Hi Aaron,
You’ll probably want an outputclass. We do something similar with tables in PDF. The outputclass will also become a class attribute value in the CSS if you’re relying on the HTML5 plugin as your base for customizations.

For example, if a writer sets outputclass=keep-together on their table then we add keep-together.within-page to the table in the XSL-FO attributes. (It’s just a choose statement in the attribute declaration.) This then forces the table to render within one PDF page.

Take care,
- Nick

Sent from mobile

On Feb 6, 2021, at 9:58 PM, Aaron Mehl via groups.io <mehlzaidy770@...> wrote:

Hi all,
Is there a way within Dita to force an image to stay with the previous or next steps in a task?
I googled and saw ways to do this with xslt, but I was wondering if there is an attribute within Dita, or can I achieve the same thing with css.
I am using Oxygen.
Thanks,
Aaron