Re: PHP microservice using dita #HTML5

jack10086007@...

Hi Don,

Thank you so much for your reply!

Yes, it is currently just a single topic/concept, not even require formatting.

What I have tried so far:

1. Created a controller through the maven project, and inside PHP fetched that endpoint. However, I failed to use Java API as shown on the doc. Error message was 'Transtype xhtml not supported'.

2. Then, I was currently trying to wrap everything inside docker but was blocked by setting up JAVA HOME environment variable.

May I please ask if you have any better solutions? Thank you very much and wish you could have a lovely night!

Cheers,
Jack