Re: PHP microservice using dita #HTML5

Don Day

I assume you are talking about rendering single topics on demand rather than initiating the usual map-driven build and thereafter serving HTML files statically out of a built folder. Converting single topics on demand using PHP is necessarily short of that full normal build view, but some degree of dynamically customized output is possible. What are the goals of your project, and how closely do you require a fully contemporary DITA output result?

--
Don Day

On 1/26/2021 2:40 AM, jack10086007@... wrote:
Hi,

I am currently working on a project, which is to use PHP to call a method which is to convert existing dita file to html5. May I get any suggestions? Thank you!

Cheers,
Jack

Avast logo