Keyrefs no longer resolved within conrefs #conref #keys

stinakab

Hi,

We're currently switching from DITA OT 3.4.1 to DITA OT 3.5.4 (the latest version supported by Oxygen 23.0).
We use Oxygen for local builds and use a build server for publishing. We have customization plug-ins.
At first, it looked as if everything ran smoothly. Then we discovered that on the build server <keyword keyrefs="xxx"> are no longer resolved within conref elements.
All other keyrefs resolve properly. It's just the conrefs in which they don't resolve.
It used to work with 3.4.1, but somehow with 3.5.4 there seems to something wrong. In Oxygen 23.0, there are no issues when transformations are run.
This happens with PDF and webhelp responsive outputs.
I don't have the slightest idea why the keyrefs are no longer resolved.
Could anybody help me with this, please?

Christina