Re: Task not "seeing" keydefs #conditional-processing #reuse

Maybe you can attach a small trim-down DITA project exemplifying the problem. In this way we can also see how the task title refers to the defined key.

Also tell us what DITA Open Toolkit version you have.

On 1/13/21 20:10, jdaniel@... wrote:

My task title will not display the product name for each product in both the dita and pdf. The task title is the same product name for all products. My keydefs are defined in the submap. I have attached two images showing the keydef definitions. What am I doing wrong? BTW, ditaval "breaks" the task.