DITA-OT 3.6 and PDF generation #DITA-OT

Paul Danaher

I'm wondering if it is possible to generate PDF output using the default PDF plugin in DITA-OT 3.6 if setting "store-type" to "memory". I'm getting the following error if I run it using that option:

Error: java.nio.file.NoSuchFileException: {path_to_temp_folder}\.job.xml

If it is not possible are there any plans to allow it. I am looking at running the DITA-OT on the cloud and the documentation states "In-memory processing provides performance advantages in I/O bound environments such as cloud computing platforms". Any feedback appreciated.

Thanks.

Paul