Job opportunity #jobhunting

Nicolas Delobel

Amplexor is currently looking for a XML Technical Expert.

We are the « digital transformation » branch of the AMPLEXOR International Group in France, organized as a start-up.  We offer a friendly, collaborative, and dynamic way of working in a cutting-edge technological environment. We provide complete solutions for multi-format, multimedia, multilingual and multi-audience content management, in sectors of activity as diverse as industry, aerospace, defense and transport, life sciences, financial institutions and the public sector.

Job description:
As an XML Technical Expert, you will work together with your AMPLEXOR colleagues to deliver high quality projects that enhance the digital strategy of our clients.

Responsibilities:
•    Technical design: definition of the functional and technical architecture, facilitation of workshops, creating the technical framework, reports ...
•    Writing general and detailed technical specifications
•    Technical pre-sales (pricing, proposing solutions, etc.)
•    Development (sharing technical expertise, supervision, configuration, etc.)

Requirements:
•    You are an expert in DITA, XML technologies (XPATH, XSLT, XSD, XQUERY, XProc) and technical design of complex projects
•    Knowledge of the following technologies would be a real asset:
      o    J2EE (Spring, Hibernate, Maven)
      o    Databases (XML, NoSql databases), Ideally Marklogic
•    You are familiar with the Agile (SCRUM) methodology
•    You adapt quickly and are interested in complex technical and business contexts
•    You are a strong communicator
•    You are detail oriented and have strong writing skills
•    You speak and write fluently in English

Benefits:
Location: Europe
Contract: CDI / permanent contract
•    Possibility to work remotely
•    You will work on state-of-the-art projects
•    Training and coaching are priorities for us, investing in your strengths is what we do best
•    Opportunity to grow. Bring your ideas and we will listen to you and help you to create your own opportunities
•    Early bird or evening owl? If you get the work done, you are flexible to do the work when and where you do it best. Work-life balance is key.
•    A very attractive salary package
•    An amazing group of colleagues that make the best of every workday!

If you are interested or know of someone who might be, you can contact me directly on nicolas.delobel@...

Regards,

Nicolas