Re: AntTask: Error Rendering Fo File Error when Generating PDF for Bookmap #DITA-OT #PDF #bookmap

bvigneshwaran21@...

Dear All,

Thank you so much for your expert suggestions. With your help I found the tag causing the problem, which I have posted below. When I deleted this element from the bookmap, the output is generated. However, I am trying to understand why this element is causing an issue in my plugin.
<booktitlealt>Tasks and what they can do</booktitlealt>

The following is an excerpt from topic.fo file generated by org.dita.pdf2 plugin
<fo:block-container text-align="center"><fo:block font-size="22pt" font-weight="bold" line-height="140%" space-before="80mm" space-before.conditionality="retain" line-height-shift-adjustment="disregard-shifts" font-family="Helvetica, Arial Unicode MS">
<fo:block><fo:inline border-left-width="0pt" border-right-width="0pt">Retro Tools</fo:inline></fo:block>
<fo:block><fo:inline border-left-width="0pt" border-right-width="0pt">Product tasks</fo:inline></fo:block></fo:block>
<fo:block font-size="18pt" font-weight="bold" line-height="140%" line-height-shift-adjustment="disregard-shifts" font-family="Helvetica, Arial Unicode MS">Tasks and what they can do</fo:block>
<fo:block font-size="11pt" font-weight="bold" line-height="normal" space-before="36pt" line-height-shift-adjustment="disregard-shifts" font-family="Helvetica, Arial Unicode MS"/></fo:block-container>

The following is an excerpt of topic.fo file generated by my plugin:
<fo:block-container text-align="center"><fo:block font-size="22pt" font-weight="bold" line-height="140%" space-before="80mm" space-before.conditionality="retain" line-height-shift-adjustment="disregard-shifts" font-family="Cambria">
<fo:block><fo:inline border-left-width="0pt" border-right-width="0pt">Retro Tools</fo:inline></fo:block>
<fo:block><fo:inline border-left-width="0pt" border-right-width="0pt">Product tasks</fo:inline></fo:block></fo:block>
<fo:inline border-left-width="0pt" border-right-width="0pt">Tasks and what they can do</fo:inline>
<fo:block font-size="11pt" font-weight="bold" line-height="normal" space-before="36pt" line-height-shift-adjustment="disregard-shifts" font-family="Trebuchet MS, Helvetica, Arial Unicode MS"/></fo:block-container>

When i compare both, I see that the <fo:block> element is not wrapped around the text in my plugin.
Now my question is how do I debug (where to see) and troubleshoot this issue. I tried looking in to front-matter.attr.xsl and front-matter.xsl. But I am unable to find the cause. Could you please suggest as to where I need to look and what i need to look for. There are certain xsl files attached for your kind reference. Your suggestions are much appreciated and will aid me in my learning.

Thank you.

Join main@dita-users.groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.