Re: AntTask: Error Rendering Fo File Error when Generating PDF for Bookmap #DITA-OT #PDF #bookmap

I see that the XSL-FO file contains an fo:inline element inside an fo:block-container element:

<fo:block-container text-align="center">...<fo:inline border-left-width="0pt" border-right-width="0pt">Tasks and what they can do</fo:inline>....</fo:block-container>

It's hard to tell what the problem is without seeing your custom plugin but maybe one of your XSLT customizations which overrides the book title generation outputs that inline element instead of wrapping it in an fo:block element.

On 1/1/21 14:29, bvigneshwaran21@... wrote:
Dear All,

  • I have created a plugin by referring to the book (Dita for Print v1.8). I had installed Dita v2.0 Full and Easy Install Version.
  • I did not face any issues in customizing the plugin and generating PDF for normal maps.
  • However, when I try generating output for bookmap, I get an error "AntTask: Error Rendering Fo File, fo:inline is not a valid child of fo:block container." All my attempts to find the cause of the error have been futile.
Infact when I tried generating pdf for bookmap using the default pdf plugin (org.dita.pdf2) the PDF is generated. But only in the case of the customized plugin this issue occurs.
Could anyone please help me understand my mistake. Please help me. I am unable to proceed further with my learning because of this. I have attached two files:
  1. Error message screenshot
  2. Topic.fo file
If any further information is required, please let me know.