[ann] Oxygen Batch Converter add-on version 2.1.0 has been released! #Oxygen

alin_belu@...

Hello,

We are happy to announce that version 2.1.0 of our Oxygen Batch Converter add-on is now available in the Oxygen XML default add-on repository!

The add-on is free and is compatible with any Oxygen XML Editor/Author/Developer version 20.0 and newer.

Version 2.1.0 of the Oxygen Batch Converter add-on comes with these useful new improvements:
* A new option was added for converting Markdown documents with multiple headings into DITA maps with referenced DITA topics (Markdown to DITA).
* The addition of a new option for creating DITA short description elements in the Markdown to DITA conversion.
* Improvement to the Markdown to DITA conversion to allow conversions of documents that start with a high heading level or increase the heading level with more than one unit.
* A new option was added for converting HTML documents with multiple headings into DITA maps with referenced DITA topics (HTML to DITA).
* Various small bugs were fixed in the HTML to DITA and Word to DITA conversions.

To install the add-on, follow these instructions:
* Go to Help->Install new add-ons to open an add-on selection dialog box.
* Enter or paste https://raw.githubusercontent.com/oxygenxml/oxygen-resources-convertor/master/build/addon.xml in the Show add-ons from field.
* Select the Batch Converter add-on and click Next.
* Read the end-user license agreement. Then select the “I accept all terms of the end-user license agreement” option and click Finish.
* Restart the application.

For more information, see the details for the Oxygen Batch Converter add-on on GitHub:
https://github.com/oxygenxml/oxygen-resources-converter

We hope you will find this add-on useful and as always, any feedback is welcomed!

Best regards,
Alin
--
Alin Belu