[ann][webinar] What’s New in Oxygen 23.0 - Overview and Panel Discussion #Oxygen

alin_belu@...

Hello,

To celebrate the release of version 23.0 of the Oxygen XML suite of products, on Wednesday (December 9), we invite you to a special live webinar - “What’s New in Oxygen 23.0 - Overview and Panel Discussion”.

Join us for this 2-hour live event that will allow you to engage with the amazing people who envisioned and developed our latest release. Find out first-hand how you can benefit from the newly implemented and game-changing features of Oxygen 23, such as:
* Concurrent editing in Web Author for unrestricted collaboration.
* Opening DITA maps in the Author visual editing mode with the content from all referenced topics expanded and editable.
* The possibility to define or customize how Oxygen supports an XML language using a framework script.
* Updates to JSON schema support and editing JSON documents visually in Author mode.
* Integrating the Oxygen WebHelp with the Oxygen Feedback platform.
* And so much more.

The panel will bring together George Bina, Radu Coravu, Octavian Nadolu, Cristi Talau, and Radu Pisoi.

This is a free event and you can register at http://www.oxygenxml.com/evs2020-18.html

Make sure to check the full list of our upcoming Events: https://www.oxygenxml.com/events_programme.html

Best regards,
Alin