Re: Companies using keys and AEM + XML plug-in #CCMS #keys

Huntley Eshenroder

Hi Kris,

We are using AEM and keys, though in a fairly vanilla manner. We aren't live yet in AEM but looking to get there this year. We too are using the built in web editor. Feel to reach out if you want more info.

-Huntley

On Sat, Nov 21, 2020 at 8:30 AM Kristen James Eberlein <kris@...> wrote:

I would like to get in touch with people at companies who use Adobe AEM + XML as their CCMS -- and their DITA information model uses keys.

  • Are you using the built-in AEM Web editor?
  • Are you using an external authoring tool, such as Adobe FrameMaker or Oxygen XML Editor?

OASIS Distinguished Contributor