#DITA-OT #XSLT #PDF #DITA-OT #PDF #XSLT

nyxys21@...

Hi All,

I need to prevent page breaks before top level topics in a bookmap. I know it would work like that if we switched to a map, but we need the bookmeta.

The custom plugin is based off the PDF2 plugin and the DITA-OT is version 3.3. I saw some solutions but they are pretty old and don't seem to work in 3.3. They give an error "fo:page-sequence" is not a valid child of "fo:flow".

I think it must be somewhere is custom.xsl and root-processing.xsl but so far nothing has worked. I've accidentally gotten every topic onto a new page... but mostly my attempts result in that error message I mentioned.

Really appreciate any help. Thanks!