Re: [Ann] Oxygen Terminology Checker add-on version 2.0.

Adam Myers

Hi Radu,

I love this. I have been testing it out this morning and can't wait to share it with my team. I downloaded some of the Microsoft .yml files and the are correctly identifying issues that I created in my test topic. The one issue I am having is I am getting validation errors on the .yml files.

mapping values are not allowed here
 in 'reader', line 147, column 34:
                                     ^
The terminology issues are underlined in the editor. What should I do about these validation errors?

Thanks,

Adam