Re: Word2DITA plug-in: cross-references

ekimber@contrext.com

Please file an issue on the word2dita github project and provide a DOCX file that demonstrates the issue and I'll take a look at it.

https://github.com/dita4publishers/org.dita4publishers.word2dita/issues

I’m not sure I understand the difference between hyperlinks and cross references in this context, so I you can describe how the cross references are created that will help too.

On 10/13/20, 10:54 AM, "Pieterjan Vandenweghe" <main@dita-users.groups.io on behalf of pieterjan.vandenweghe@...> wrote:

I am using the Word2DITA plug-in for the conversion of Word files to DITA.
This works fine for me in most cases, but I have a problem when cross-references are inserted in the DOCX files.

The links to all cross-references are lost in my final DITA files.
Is there any support for cross-references in the plug-in? (If I am correct, hyperlinks added with the Insert > Link feature in Word is supported).
Is there anyone who can help me to solve this or give me an idea how get this done?

Thanks a lot in advance for your reply.
Pieterjan