Re: a reltable question, I think … #reltable

Chris Papademetrious

Hi Niels,

For the first, we developed a <mini-toc> element that allows us to put inline unordered lists of child topics wherever we want, optionally with introductory content. See:

For example,

<mini-toc><p>This is described in the following topics:</p></mini-toc>

becomes

This is described in the following topics:

  • Subtopic 1
  • Subtopic 2
  • Subtopic 3

Plus in Oxygen's PDF Chemistry, we apply the CSS keep-with-previous pagination property to keep the topic list with its introduction.

It's not exactly what you want (i.e. not in a related links section) but it's tangentially related so I figured I'd throw it out there.