a reltable question, I think … #reltable

Niels Grundtvig Nielsen

I need a first, top-level topic to have a list (probably 'related information') that shows references to nine subtopics.
Each of the nine subtopics then needs a 'related information' list showing the other eight – but does not need to mention the top-level topic.
I've managed the second requirement with a single-column reltable, but I can't work out how to meet the first requirement.
Approximate example below; hints and tips welcome!

- - - - - - - - -
topic 1 title "too much information"
The information is presented on nine tabs.

1.1 baby salvia
1.2 colouring book
1.3 unicorn tacos
1.4 forage lo-fi
1.5 brunch
1.6 tacos biodiesel
1.7 street art
1.8 hexagon master
1.9 Polaroid tofu
- - - - - - - - -

topic 1.1 title "baby salvia"
Helvetica glossier skateboard palo santo cred activated charcoal post-ironic butcher pug roof party hella venmo. Lyft synth thundercats chillwave, sartorial fashion axe brooklyn pop-up fixie quinoa post-ironic brunch.

related information
1.2 colouring book
1.3 unicorn tacos
1.4 forage lo-fi
1.5 brunch
1.6 tacos biodiesel
1.7 street art
1.8 hexagon master
1.9 Polaroid tofu
- - - - - - - - -

topic 1.2 title "colouring book"
Offal beard. Lyft cliche air plant echo park 90's vexillologist. Forage pinterest blue bottle celiac. Sriracha tumblr quinoa, aesthetic four loko kale chips next level vegan hell of. Cold-pressed raw denim bitters cornhole austin migas.

related information
1.1 baby salvia
1.3 unicorn tacos
1.4 forage lo-fi
1.5 brunch
1.6 tacos biodiesel
1.7 street art
1.8 hexagon master
1.9 Polaroid tofu
- - - - - - - - -

topic 1.3 title "unicorn tacos"
Bitters godard iceland mumblecore woke pop-up authentic quinoa retro chambray. Paleo bespoke locavore snackwave unicorn jianbing knausgaard four dollar toast swag pinterest activated charcoal sustainable viral ennui.

related information
1.1 baby salvia
1.2 colouring book
1.4 forage lo-fi