Unable to locate AXF, set property axf.path or axf.cmd

Nicholas Mucks

Hello!
We have a docker image with OT3.5. The PDF output works fine in FOP but if we use AH in the image, then we get a "Unable to locate AXF, set property axf.path or axf.cmd" error. AH is installed on the image but I'm not sure how to set up the rest.

Do we add a local.properties file to the root of the OT? If so, a local.properties file like this doesn't seem to work:
axf.path=/AH/AHFormatterV66_64
axf.cmd=/AH/AHFormatterV66_64/bin/AHFCmd

I tried to set these values in the PDF plugin as well, but that didn't work either.

   <property name="axf.cmd" location="/AH/AHFormatterV*/run.sh"/>

    <property name="axf.path" location="/AH/AHFormatterV*/"/>

Any ideas?

Thanks!
Nick