[ann][webinar] Docs as Code: Documentation Management Inspired by Software Development #Oxygen

alin_belu@...

Hello,

Tomorrow (September 16), we are inviting you to join Alex Jitianu, lead developer at Syncro Soft, for an amazing free live webinar focused on showing you how the tools and techniques used in software development can also be applied for documentation management, such as:

  • Storage and issue management using GitHub
  • Automated quality checks and continuous publishing using Netlify
  • Editing and collaboration support
  • Release strategies

During this webinar, Alex will analyze a working Docs as Code setup that will be freely available on GitHub afterward so attendees will be able to fork it, work with it, gain a deeper understanding and apply these concepts into their documentation projects. Although any text-based document format works, for this webinar, a mixed DITA and Markdown project will be used in the demo setup.

This is a free event and you can register at http://www.oxygenxml.com/evs2020-9.html

Stay tuned for our upcoming weekly series of live webinars!

Best regards,
Alin

--
Alin Belu