Re: Relationship table publishing?

Nicholas Mucks

Hi Tonia,
If you never care about the automatically-created links and care only about the links in the reltable, then I believe setting args.rellinks to nofamily and including the reltable will meet your needs.

Take care,
- Nick

Sent from mobile

On Sep 6, 2020, at 5:49 PM, Tonia <sharpwriter@...> wrote:

Hi all,
I’m looking at the Rellinks.arg and wondering how to publish related links only if the ditamap has a relationship table.

For ditamap that aren’t using a relationship table, the desired behavior is that no related links are shown. I’m told that this configuration also blocks inclusion of a relationship table.

We’d like to serve both use cases with the same output transform. Is this possible?

Thanks for any guidance,
Tonia