relationship beteween 3 types of documents for the same concept

Weiwu Zhang

We have a tech called TokenScript which has concepts that is

- Defined in XML by Token Issuers
- Presented to the web developers as JavaScript

For example, a concept called Card will have 3 pages of document

𝑎. What is a Card, where to use it

𝑏. How is it defined in XML (interesting to the XML author)

𝑐. How is it used by JavaScript web developers (interesting to the web
developer who takes the XML and use it as a library)

All of the three are about the same thing, but each of them is
included in a different dita map.

My question is what's the best practise to connect these 3 types of
document?

Right now,

𝑎 is in a concept called Card.dita
𝑏 is in a topic called card_element.dita
𝑐 is in a topic called manipulate_card_in_JavaScript.dita

They are connected in a rudimentary way: in 𝑎, there are two <note>
elements that links to the corrisponding document 𝑏 and 𝑐; and there
are <notes> in 𝑏 and 𝑐 linking back to 𝑎.

With a bit of Google search I found the <audience> tag which is
relevant, but it seem to be a way to tag information by audience,
doesn't work to linking documents of one same concept for different
audiences.

These days I always got the right answers from this mailing list so thanks
in advance!

P.S. I feel DITA itself need such kind of "linking mechanism". Sometimes,
in the Style Guide I found a dita document page about where to use it,
then I need to do a second Google search to find out how to use it.
Maybe there are mechanism to do so, but can't be used because Style
Guide is from different DITA repository than the how-to information.

Regards
Weiwu Z.