Re: error in producing troff output

I had the changes to make the plugin work on my side, as part of the DITA Open Toolkit bundled with Oxygen XML Editor, so I just added them back to the original project.

On 9/3/20 3:16 AM, Weiwu Zhang wrote:

On Wed, 2 Sep 2020, Radu Coravu wrote:

I added an issue on the plugin's GitHub issues list to make it compatible
with DITA OT 3.5:

https://github.com/dita-ot/org.dita.troff/issues/5
Impressive! The issue is solved in 24 hours.

Following what you did I filed another issue about a bug in the troff output that concatenated two unrelated paragraphs. Hope that the project responds.