Re: keyref and conkeyref best practice and processing flow

Dan Vint

Thanks for the pointer. I hadn't paid attention to how our ccms created the system generated keys were defined. It turns out they use local. I'm asking them why as even without this issue, resource-only seems to be the correct choice.

-------- Original message --------
From: Radu Coravu <radu_coravu@...>
Date: 8/23/20 10:47 PM (GMT-08:00)
To: main@dita-users.groups.io, dita-users@groups.io
Subject: Re: [dita-users] keyref and conkeyref best practice and processing flow

Hi Dan,

This should work. Please make sure that the topic inside which that
reused <p> element is located is referenced in the DITA Map as a
topicref with the "processing-role='resource-only'" attribute set on it:

https://github.com/dita-ot/dita-ot/issues/3546

If that did not help maybe you can give us more details like:

1) The DITA OT version you are using.

2) The output format you are publishing to.

3) Attach a small sample DITA project exemplifying the problem.