Dita to Confluence #content-delivery

carole.c.girard@...

Has anyone managed to link and properly display a dita file directly from bitbucket to Confluence?

All our source files for our documentation are in Dita , stored on a repository in bitbucket.
I did try several plugins ( bitbucket url ,HTML from bob swift (XML).  markdown plugin, etc. , with partial success. Either tables or images are not displayed properly or at all.

Has anyone managed to push dita files directly to Confluence using the HTML from Bob swift plugin that  transforms xml via an xslt to Confluence?

I did find the dita2 confluence plugin , but since it is no longer supported I am reluctant to use it.

kind regards