Re: keyref and conkeyref best practice and processing flow

DANIEL ESSIET

I am new to this. I am going to learn from the scratch. Presently, l work as a business journalist with The Nation Newspaper, Lagos.
Regards,
Daniel Essiet

On Mon, Aug 24, 2020, 6:47 AM Radu Coravu <radu_coravu@...> wrote:
Hi Dan,

This should work. Please make sure that the topic inside which that
reused <p> element is located is referenced in the DITA Map as a
topicref with the "processing-role='resource-only'" attribute set on it:

https://github.com/dita-ot/dita-ot/issues/3546

If that did not help maybe you can give us more details like:

1) The DITA OT version you are using.

2) The output format you are publishing to.

3) Attach a small sample DITA project exemplifying the problem.