Re: Job Search: Need advice on finding DITA jobs. #jobhunting

Wayne Brissette

Westley W. wrote on 2020-08-21 12:13:
The company is based in the Midwest, but all employees have been working remote. The content they've converted is centered around book publishing and e-learning, but I believe they can perform well with technical content.
What might be helpful is knowing more about what converting content is. I guess I'm thinking more about what specific skills they have. XSL:FO? Java? that sort of thing. There are a lot of folks here on this list and often times I find it useful to know what skills people have in case we need people.

-Wayne