Job Search: Need advice on finding DITA jobs. #jobhunting

Westley W.

Hello,

My company's production team, who handles converting content into DITA, has been informed they will be laid-off at the end of the year.  While they still have a few months with us, I want to aid them in searching for future employment.  The company is based in the Midwest, but all employees have been working remote. The content they've converted is centered around book publishing and e-learning, but I believe they can perform well with technical content.

Is anyone aware of companies that have employment availability or job boards other than LinkedIn? I appreciate any and all help.

Thanks,

Westley