Job Postings: XML and DITA-Related D.C.-Area Software Developers #jobhunting

ekimber@contrext.com

We're recruiting new staff for the project I'm on at the GAO (RSuite CMS, MarkLogic, and Oxygen Web Author-based XML content management system that supports the authoring and publishing of GAO reports, their primary work product). This is a DITA-based system.

The employer is ECS Technologies, a D.C.-based supplier to the U.S. Federal government (www.ecstech.com).

Positions are local to the D.C. area as far as I know (that is, ECS expects the ability to work on site at GAO headquarters once people can work from offices again).

The postings are:

Sr. Application Developer: https://chu.tbe.taleo.net/chu02/ats/careers/v2/viewRequisition?org=ECS_FEDERAL&cws=44&rid=6825

Mid-Level Application Developer: https://chu.tbe.taleo.net/chu02/ats/careers/v2/viewRequisition?org=ECS_FEDERAL&cws=44&rid=6826

Mid-Level Automation Test Engineer: https://chu.tbe.taleo.net/chu02/ats/careers/v2/viewRequisition?org=ECS_FEDERAL&cws=44&rid=6827

If you are interested or know of someone who might be, you can either go to these postings or contact me directly.

Cheers,

Eliot