Re: [ann][webinar] Shifting the Way We Think Revolutionizes How We Communicate with Joanna Schreiber #Room42 Aug 21st @ 15:30 UTC

Liz Fraley

Hi Folks, Yes. I mean 8/21, Friday, 3 days from now

Liz

On Tue, Aug 18, 2020 at 11:30 AM Liz Fraley <caltonia@...> wrote:
Title: Shifting the Way We Think Revolutionizes How We Communicate

When: Monday, Aug 21st, 9:00 AM - 9:30 AM PT

Register: https://bit.ly/room42-schreiber-2020

Joanna Schreiber will be In The Room!

Join us in Room 42 as we discuss futures and foundations in technical and professional communications. By rethinking and reimagining the traditional processes, an illustration of a range of knowledge and practices that comprise the field emerges. We’ll also explore the evolution of editing, how diversity and inclusion style changes have affected technical editing work, and editorial processes for improving accessibility. We will be introduced to a new book coming out Spring 2021 and you will be invited to be a part of new research beginning this Fall!

Dr. Joanna Schreiber is an Associate Professor of Technical and Professional Communication in the Writing and Linguistics Department at Georgia Southern University. Her research interests include project management, technical and professional communication programs, and technical editing. Her work has been published in Technical Communication Quarterly, Technical Communication, and the Journal of Technical Writing and Communication. Joanna currently serves as treasurer for the Council for Programs in Technical and Scientific Communication (CPTSC).

-:-

The Room 42 is brought to you by Single-Sourcing Solutions. Learn more: http://room42.single-sourcing.com

Register: https://bit.ly/room42-schreiber-2020