Re: Reltable-Struggles #reltable

Radu Coravu

Hi Ed,

From what I see this issue is still open:

https://github.com/dita-ot/dita-ot/issues/2393

Indeed I wrote in a comment that it was probably related to another closed one, but this does not mean that my fix on that other issue also fixed this problem.

Maybe you can add a comment on the open issue, attach also a sample project.

On 8/17/20 3:47 PM, schmidt.eduard@... wrote:

Here is the progress I made:
The problem described seems to be related to these issues:
https://github.com/dita-ot/dita-ot/issues/2393
https://github.com/dita-ot/dita-ot/issues/2538
I affirmed my suspicion about keyscopes being the culprit by removing the keyscope for the submap containing the reltable and generating output: my keyrefed reltable-links suddenly showed up. I’m using DOT 3.4.1.

As far as I understand, this problem was fixed in
https://github.com/dita-ot/dita-ot/pull/3344
The fix proposed by Radu has been approved and added to the 3.4 milestone on Nov. 5th, 2019. Since I’m still comparatively new to the world of github, I can only assume that the fix would be part of DOT 3.4 and, since we now use DOT 3.4.1, part of the DOT we use.

I therefore fail to understand why my problem persists. I’ve run out of ideas, please help.

Regards,
Ed