Re: Dita Build Successful But No PDF Output Generated #DITA-OT #PDF #bookmap

If you look in the console output the publishing seems to break because one of your XSLT stylesheets is not wellformed:

   [xslt] C:\dita-ot\plugins\com.try.custpdf\cfg\fo\attrs\custom.xsl:6:6: Fatal Error! Error reported by XML parser Cause: org.xml.sax.SAXParseException; systemId: file:C:/dita-ot/plugins/com.try.custpdf/cfg/fo/attrs/custom.xsl; lineNumber: 6; columnNumber: 6; Attribute name "version" associated with an element type "xsl" must be followed by the ' = ' character.
Maybe you can fix that error first and then continue your customization.

On 8/9/20 5:44 PM, bvigneshwaran21@... wrote:
Hello, Leigh,

Thank you so much for responding.

Based on your advice, I redirected the path of the Build Files to the build.xml file in the dita-ot folder. (Image is attached for your kind reference)
I made sure that all the instructions mentioned in your book are followed. But still, the PDF file is not generated in the output folder, but the build is successful.

I have attached the following:
  1. The output log files.
  2. Screenshot of the output folder
  3. Screenshot of the ant file.
I really have no clue why PDF is not generated. Please help me.

You had advised to upgrade to v2.5.4. (But the full install version is not available for this version.I guess only the minimal version is available to install and that does not have the build file. It just has some folders. In that case,do i need to copy the build.xml files from a fully installed version and paste it to this version.)
  1. I have also attached the screenshot of the 2.5.4 Folder contents. From where to I install the full version. Please guide me.