Re: Filter on Topics Reused with Keys #keys #branch-filtering

Radu Coravu

Hi Ed,

I think I found a workaround for the problem:

https://github.com/dita-ot/dita-ot/issues/3551#issuecomment-666979121

Using dvrResourceSuffix inside all ditavalref elements like:

    <ditavalref href="productC.ditaval">
        <ditavalmeta>
            <dvrResourceSuffix>C</dvrResourceSuffix>
        </ditavalmeta>
    </ditavalref>

gives you control over the suffix appended to all HTML file names in the context but the filtering problem for the "C" context also seems to disappear.

On 7/27/20 2:50 PM, schmidt.eduard@... wrote:

Hi Radu,

thanks for taking the time to test this. I created a bug report:
https://github.com/dita-ot/dita-ot/issues/3551

Branch filtering and indirect referencing are, as far as I understand, core functionalities in dita 1.3. Bugs affecting this functionality will hopefully be quickly resolved.

Regards,
Ed