Re: [EXT]: [dita-users] Visualizing reltables

Here is documentation I authored for our team to understand textually and visually how the various relationship table links are set up and the resulting links.

Mona Ross | Principal Information Architect | Ellucian® | M:+1.304.596.3712 | www.ellucian.com

CONFIDENTIALITY: This email (including any attachments) may contain confidential, proprietary and privileged information, and unauthorized disclosure or use is prohibited. If you received this email in error, please notify the sender and delete this email from your system. Thank you.

From: main@dita-users.groups.io <main@dita-users.groups.io> On Behalf Of Melanie Polutta via groups.io
Sent: Wednesday, July 29, 2020 10:05 AM
To: main@dita-users.groups.io
Subject: [EXT]: [dita-users] Visualizing reltables

**External Email**

I am a new user of DITA, and am learning all that it is capable of. In relation to that, I've been looking at reltables, but I am having a hard time visualizing the different ways it can display. Can anyone link up to examples of different ways that reltables can display in a website based on DITA? Or if it isn't publicly accessible, are some screenshots possible? I would really like to understand their capabilities, because I think this markup offers some really useful potential, but I really need help visualizing.