Visualizing reltables

Melanie Polutta

I am a new user of DITA, and am learning all that it is capable of. In relation to that, I've been looking at reltables, but I am having a hard time visualizing the different ways it can display. Can anyone link up to examples of different ways that reltables can display in a website based on DITA? Or if it isn't publicly accessible, are some screenshots possible? I would really like to understand their capabilities, because I think this markup offers some really useful potential, but I really need help visualizing.