Re: Filter on Topics Reused with Keys #keys #branch-filtering

Radu Coravu

Hi Ed,

From what I investigated, this looks like a bug to me.

Can you add a new issue on the DITA OT issues list?

https://github.com/dita-ot/dita-ot/issues

attach your samples there, maybe also give some details about the expected behavior.

On 7/24/20 8:44 AM, schmidt.eduard@... wrote:

Good morning,

I attached a sample project and included output generated via cmd using --format=html5 with dita-ot 3.5.2. I wanted a result completely detached from Oxygen to see whether the problem was with Oxygen or dita-ot, unfortunately, the latter seems to be the case. The attached sample should be more or less identical to the one posted earlier in this thread:
https://dita-users.groups.io/g/main/message/45330

Regards,
Ed