Re: Filter on Topics Reused with Keys #keys #branch-filtering

@l3arn4life

Hi Radu,

I find no pleasure in reviving this discussion, but due to the its relevance in our current situation I feel compelled to: I revisited the sample project you modified and upon closer inspection made the discovery, that everything went fine for Product A and Product B, but filtering went haywire for Product C. I have no explanation for this, as I see no difference between productA.ditamap, productB.ditamap and productC.ditamap. They all have their ditavals and use keyrefs to point to the same topic. A and B come out fine, C is botched. Any ideas?

Many thanks,
Ed